We have over 20,000 books and materials available for parents to check out!
Our Curriculum Library includes curricula in Math, Science, Language Arts, Social Studies/History, Computer Applications, Foreign Language, PE, Art, Music, and much more!
Surpass Safari is how parents can virtually view and checkout items available in the curriculum library.
Your patron ID is the first and last name of the primary parent provided during the enrollment process (please remember to put a space between the first and last name). User names are not case sensitive.
- Families have the ability to access our non-consumable inventory online.
- Inventory is listed in real time. When an item is returned and scanned into the system, it immediately appears as available inventory.
- In addition to the items listed in Surpass Safari, the Curriculum Library also has consumable items available for students to check out.
- The book bag feature can be used prior to your appointment to prepare a list of items you are interested in checking out. The book bag does not reserve items, nor does it send communication to the librarian at the Curriculum Library. All items are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Parent Login Instructions:
- Login to Surpass Safari: http://southsutter.mysurpass.net/
- Your patron ID is the first and last name of the primary parent provided during the enrollment process (please remember to put a space between the first and last name). User names are not case sensitive.
- Your start-up password is your mailing zip code. (i.e. Patron ID: jane smith, Password: 95006).
- If you have confirmed this information and you are still unable to login, please email the librarians, Nicole or Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
Note all items are available on a first come, first served basis.
1. Search for your curriculum and make sure to select the “Available in Library” box.
2. Click on the blue title.
3. Click on Reserve/Hold. You must reserve the item in order for the librarian to be notified.
After receiving the request, the Curriculum Librarian will email your ES in order to determine which of the three delivery options you’ve selected:
- The materials will be shipped directly to your home.
- Your ES will be picking up the requested materials.
- The materials will be shipped to your ES’s home and delivered by your ES at your next learning record meeting.
If the materials will be shipped, your ES will confirm that funds are available to pay for shipping and confirm the mailing address (in addition to the UPS shipping cost, each box of curriculum has a flat $5 handling fee per box).
The largest box is 24 x 18 x 18 with a maximum weight of 30 pounds.
The Curriculum Librarian will box up and ship out your items.
Your materials will arrive in two to three weeks from the time of your request.
Items that will be used by your child currently enrolled in SSCS.
Are parents allowed to shop at the South Sutter Garage? Parents are not allowed on site, but we are in the process on relocating and will keep you posted.
Parents are not allowed on site at our current location. But we are in the process on relocating and will keep you posted.
For as long as your enrolled student(s) are using them.
If you drop from the school, or your child is no longer using that item.
Simply give the materials to your ES at your next learning record meeting. Damaged or used items also need to be returned to the ES. Parents that are leaving the school need to return all items to the ES.