To apply, please complete and submit an enrollment application along with the required forms and documents listed below.
We begin accepting applications:
- January 1st for 1st Semester/Fall
- First day of school for 2nd Semester/Spring. See the school calendar for first day of school which is typically in August.
STEP 1 - Complete an enrollment application
Use one of the following to submit your enrollment application:
The submission of an enrollment application does not constitute enrollment. Do not disenroll from your current school until you have met with an Education Specialist and signed a Student Agreement.
STEP 2 - Complete required forms and documents
Other acceptable forms include, but are not limited to U.S. or foreign birth certificates
- adoption records
- baptismal records
- previous school records
- other forms of U.S. or foreign government-issued identification
- affidavits from a parent/guardian or pediatrician
2. Immunization record (copy only) – All students. In accordance with Senate Bill 277, please submit record of any immunizations received. Records will be accepted whether complete or incomplete.
3. Health Exam for School Entry – TK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students
4. Oral Health Exam (English | Spanish) – TK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students who are entering a CA public school for the first time
5. Proof of Residency - to include, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Utility bill
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Rental property contract/lease
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
Special Education Documents (if applicable)
2. If no IEP, a copy of all assessment reports
Step 3 - Submit Application, Forms and Documents
You can submit your completed enrollment application, forms and documents using one of the following methods.
4535 Missouri Flat Road, Ste. 1A
Placerville, CA 95667
If you have questions about the application process please call Parent Support at 1-844-283-7113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the application process please call Parent Support at 1-844-283-7113 or email email@example.com.
Informational ONLY; enrollment application packets do not require health insurance documentation.